Life Lately - June

21:41:00 0 Comments A+ a-


Once again I have pretty much failed at this blogging business. I am hoping that once the new house is all sorted and I have my little office/library set up I will find more time to write. I always have so many ideas but I just don't make myself find the time. So here's another little update for you all!!

Making: Plans for our new house! Things are moving swiftly and it's an exciting time!
Drinking: Vimto. It really is the nectar of the gods.  
Reading: The Ocean at the end of the Lane by Neil Gaiman. Yes I am very late to the party. 
Wanting: The keys to our house, I just want to get decorating.
Looking: For stuff for the house. We have been buying sooooo much lately. 
Playing: The Scott and the Sassenach podcast. It's about Outlander and it is brilliant!
Deciding: Where to start with everything I need to get done.
Watching: Outlander, I need to catch up.
Enjoying: The sunnier weather. It makes everyone happier.
Waiting: Once again for things with the house to move forward.
Liking: The fact that I only have 35 working days left until the Summer hols!
Wondering: What to wear for work tomorrow.
Loving: All of the copper stuff we have been buying for the house. It's an obsession. 
Hoping: For things at work to go smoothly this term.
Marvelling: At how much money me and Adam are spending!
Needing: To be more organised (as always)
Wearing: My new Primark Harry Potter pjs. 
Following: The news about Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. No spoilers though!
Thinking: About how much I wish I spent more time on this blog.
Buying: Lots and lots and lots of house stuff.
Bookmarking: Ideas for displays at work.
Snacking: I have been snacking too much, need to be more healthy for my holiday!